Friday, May 12, 2006

Kelly's Last Day in Hong Kong


Last Monday was Kelly's and my last day in Hong Kong together. It was a very sad day! We had lunch at Life Cafe, which was one of our favorites, and went to yoga. Luckily, Paige was teaching that day so we could have our last class with her.


On my way home from lunch I saw this really crazy bug. You can't tell from the picture, but it was huge! Like, the size of my palm...It was right outside my building. It makes me realize that Hong Kong is definitely a subtropical climate. We don't have bugs like that in California! (Or at least not that I have seen...)


Matt, Kelly, Maria and I went out to vietnamese food for dinner, and then to get foot massages. When I leave Hong Kong I am definitely going to miss the foot massages. While Matt and I are in China I plan on getting foot massages as much as possible!

No comments: