Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Soon, I will get around to posting pictures from my India trip, but honestly it is something I would rather forget...I was sick the whole time, and I am still sick and heading to the doctor today.

So, I was tagged by Kristi and for some reason I think these things are really fun. You learn things about people that you would never think to ask...for instance, Maria's worst fear is failure and Linda's is stupidity and Grandma's is poverty.

Anyway, here I go with Kristi's tag:

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Going to college
2. Not going to class
3. Living in the dorms
4. Hanging out with Ann and Emily (I miss them!)
5. Having a big crush on Matt and day dreaming about marrying him

5 Things On My To Do List:
1. Convince Matt that he wants babies in the near future
2. Have babies
3. Finish grad school
4. Move to somewhere that Matt and I can settle in for awhile (at least for 5 years)
5. Write thank you cards for my wedding presents (ettiquette says I have a year!)

5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. Dried Mulberries (They are so delicious, I can't even keep them in the house)
2. papaya
3. Lobster
4. Blueberries
5. Vietnamese summer rolls

5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:
1. Invest it and be sure to start a trust so that the money is safe and easily transferred to my kids and grandkids in case I die
2. Let Matt take a break and then start a business
3. Buy a house
4. Have a maid, a personal chef, a personal trainer, and a driver (I hate to drive myself) Oh, and a weekly massage
5. Take a very long trip with Matt...I am thinking a trip around the Meditteranean followed by South America and then ending at Hidden Valley in Belize (our honeymoon location!)

5 Bad Habits:
1. Lazy
2. Hasty
3. Sloppy
4. Indecisive
5. Self absorbed

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. La Jolla, CA
2. Pasadena, CA
3. Davis, CA
4. Hong Kong
5. Boston, MA

1 comment:

شركة نقل عفش واثاث said...

sahamalkhalij moving company

With the launch of the best furniture moving company in Dammam, most service institutions are competing for this title, due to the continuous increase in the demand of the furniture moving company in Dammam, which all our customers are looking for in Dammam
It is the cheapest company that offers experience and high quality in moving furniture in Khobar
Many people are looking for a moving company in Qatif that has sufficient capacity to move their home furniture in the fastest time, with high efficiency and at reasonable prices.
Furniture moving company in Dhahran We use the best and latest means in dismantling, installing and packing furniture, all with the presence of equipped, designed and specialized transport vehicles
With pride, Siham Al Khaleej Company, we can tell you that we are the best furniture moving company that you can have dealing with in moving furniture.


شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل الأثاث بالخبر

شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف شركة نقل أثاث بالظهران

شركة نقل عفش شركة سهام الخليج لنقل الأثاث