Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bastille Day



Harvard Square hosted a Bastille Day celebration, so I met my friends Jen and Mayumi there. Mayumi is from Japan, but is living in Boston for 2 years with her husband...she is learning English and doesn't have a work visa (I think...anyway, she isn't working). She reminds me of me when I lived in Hong Kong with Matt! Luckily for me, she has lots of time on her hands, and my friend Jen is just really nice, so they let me practice teaching them yoga. It is a lot of fun for me, so hopefully I will start teaching yoga for real some day.



There was a woman at the festival singing Edith Piaf songs.



There are lots of cool buildings in Cambridge...this is one of them. I am trying to take more pictures of all of the interesting things in Boston and Cambridge before I move. I love it here (when the weather is nice) and I know I am going to miss it!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Interesting building, how do they do that?

Jenny T. said...

Ummmm... here is me stuffing my face yet again! Thanks for coming out with us! It was fun!

Tracy said...

where oh where are you moving to???
(the suspence is killing me!!)
;0) xxoo

Reno 911 Life as the Stewart's said...

Man I am jealous of all the trips you take even if they are just fun day trips. Once you and Matt decide to have kids those fun trips start to slow down. Unless you have a good child unlike me. But I do enjoy reading about you life. Never a dull moment.