Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Emily, Liz and Meagan!

Ana got married on my birthday and Emily's birthday and Liz's birthday. So, our college friends got together at Emily's house for a pre-wedding birthday celebration. It was SOOO great to see everyone. I miss my old friends so much. I hadn't seen Emily for a really long time...she hadn't been able to come to my wedding because she was having a baby at that time...so I was excited to see her but also her new son Will. He was so cute!


Emily with the birthday cake


Emily's husband Kyle with baby Will

I also got to see Ann and Jason...they were at my wedding and Ann was a bridesmaid, but it was so hectic I didn't get to talk to them much. I really miss having my old friends around...I live so far away and I feel like I keep making new friends and then leaving. There is nothing like old friends...it is so comfortable and easy.


Emily, Ann and Meagan


Matt, Jess and Matthew Winkle



Ang and Matt