Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Poor Husband!


Matt broke his collar bone the other night while playing soccer. It was an interesting role reversal...it seems like he is always picking me up at the hospital, but this time it was my turn. I was so excited to help him do stuff, because he does so much for me, but it turns out that he actually doesn't need much help.

It is a bummer for him...his main hobby is playing soccer and during the summer he has been playing a lot of soccer at work and with his team. Now he can't play soccer or even go jogging...it is horrible timing considering that the summer months - and weather- are precious in New England.

I added several posts at one time, so if you are interested, scroll down.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How terrible for Matt--can he do normal things like work? And just not play soccer? Must be a long healing time??/

So where are you going to be for the next few years? Hong Kong again????