Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Room in Beijing

These are a few pictures of my room in my apartment in Beijing. It is very plain, but quite luxurious by Chinese standards! The bed is slightly hard but much softer than our bed was in Hong Kong. (Until we bought the second mattress that is...) Actually, I love me room here, and it is a good thing, because I spend a lot of time in here studying and using the computer. I didn't bring that much stuff with me when I came to Beijing, so it is not cluttered yet.

The bottom picture is of the campus of Beijing Language and Culture University. It is quite nice actually, much better than I had thought it would be! For some reason I was envisioning a tiny room in some huge office building in the middle of a polluted, grey, Chinese city. But instead I found a nice campus with trees everywhere and students out all the time riding their bikes, playing tennis, eating, talking, etc. It doesn't exactly have the campus life that Davis did, but still it is very pleasant.




My Desk...This is where all my blogging action takes place Posted by Picasa


My Bed Posted by Picasa


A View of My Room from the Entrance Posted by Picasa


My School Posted by Picasa

No comments: