Friday, October 28, 2005

Congratulations!

To add to the long list of good friends and family members whose weddings I have had to miss, my cousin Kristi got married today! Congratulations, Kristi and Michael! I haven't met Michael (I am not sure if he goes by Mike? Guess I will have to ask when I meet him...) but I trust that Kristi has picked a wonderful, kind and funny person to share her life with. I am sure the wedding will be gorgeous and I expect to get pictures emailed to me! I am so sad to have had to miss this important event, the first of our generation of the family to get married. I am so glad that the rest of the family was able to get together to celebrate the marriage and particularly that Grandma was able to take time off from work to fly back San Diego to attend the wedding.

I also got another piece of happy news...Stacy, my friend that got married last March, is pregnant! I am so happy...my first friend to have a baby!


My Cousin Kristi....She Really Likes Cake Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janet said...

Grandma and I are here at Lindas download pics of the wedding...we missed you, it was a lot of fun - check out Grandmas new blog she has started with a few of the pics!
Love you -
Maria and Grandma