Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pretty, pretty flowers

I loved the flowers Matt got me so much that I had to take a picture and post themon my blog. I think that this is the mmost elegant and gorgeous arrangement that Matt has picked out yet! The best part is that he remembered that I had pointed out the little pale green flowers when we were out a few days ago, and then he went back and used those flowers as the base for the bouquet...it looks perfect with the white flowers and the delicate greenery with it. If anyone knows the names of the green or white flowers, I would love to know for future reference. Are the white ones "mums"? I am not sure...I am terrible with flower names.

Well, Matt and I are off to Zhaoqing tomorrow for the three day weekend. I will let you know how it goes when I get back! Hopefully, I will have lots of pictures to share!


Matt's beautiful flowers Posted by Hello


Side view of my favorite bouquet Posted by Hello

1 comment:

XOXO me said...

hrm...do you think the big white ones are peonies of some sort?