Sunday, April 17, 2005

Oooops!

Last night when Matt and I came home after a long night out I got the really stupid idea that I was going to change the settings on my blog...you know, spice it up. Big mistake! I forgot to save all of my links and my hit counter! I am so bummed...You can tell I am neglecting this blog while I set up my new food blog. Don't worry, I will set everything right again tomorrow morning.

Tonight I dragged Matt out to a dinner with my book club. It took some cajoling, but he did it, I guess he must love me! I am not sure if I have mentioned my book club before, but it is basically the same people that were in my At Home Group when I first got here. They are great ladies but alot older and British, so we don't have much in common. Anyway, we were supposed to go in a junk boat out to Lamma Island for some seafood but there was some problem (I never got the full story) and so there was no boat. Instead, we went on one of the lady's husband's new boat. It was huge and he had just gotten it ten days before. He didn't know how to drive it and his captain was not available on such short notice so we all went over to his boat and talked and then we ate at the Jumbo Seafood Restaurant. It was a long night...lots of forced conversation. My friend Kelly's fiance and Matt were a little too obvious about their feelings about being there and it was sort of embarrassing. But, I don't blame them too much cause I was dying to get out of there myself. Kelly and her crew and Matt and I went out and tried to salvage the night, but it didn't quite work for me. I slept all day today and I was still tired all night! We were out really late on Friday night, so that could have had something to do with it, but still I have been unnaturally tired. I suspect it might have something to do with the MS but I hesitate to ascribe everything that happens to me to the MS. I could just be tired, afterall. I lead a very hectic life, despite the fact that I am not working. I rush around from thing to thing everyday and am constantly socializing and making small talk which can really wear you out!

Since I am rambling on, I want to mention that I have taken up tennis! It is great, I love it! Kelly, Gail and I have lessons every Monday. I am terrible but I am vowing to practice more when the weather gets nicer. (It is raining and windy right now.)

Kim, from The Daily Life of Kim, could you please send me the link to your blog? I tried to google it and went through 55 pages and still didn't find it! I am so bummed. Yours is the only link I haven't been able to find again.

1 comment:

XOXO me said...

Hey girl... Were you still needing my link again? I think you found it because I'm seeing it on the page...but just in case, here ya go.

www.dailylifekim.blogspot.com