Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Food Blog Is Up!

Well, I haven't posted for a while because I have been super busy and also because the program that uploads my photos onto this blog is not working. I have some pictures from my foray into Chinese medicine that I want to post, but it will just have to wait I guess. In the meantime, I have been working on my food blog! You can see it here. Matt has helped me alot with it, he did the skyline of Hong Kong and set up our own server which now houses both my dad's website and my blog. Alot of the food pictures are old, so I may have posted them on this blog already... I am so sad because my digital camera is broken. I have realized I am so dependent on my digital camera now, I usually carry it in my purse in case I see anything interesting when I am around town. If anyone has a digital camera that they love, I would love to hear about it. I need a new one, stat!

As a side note, I was talking to my mom the other day and she told me that I like food more than anyone she knows. This sort of scares me! I am just intrigued by all of the new, exotic foods that I am seeing around me as I travel. But it is true, sometimes I am astounded how other expats seem so reluctant to try even commonplace foods in Hong Kong.

1 comment:

XOXO me said...

The food site is awesome! The pumpkin cake/sandwich thingies looked pretty good...