Tuesday, April 19, 2005

MS update

I recently got an email from Grandpa Yeckel asking about the results of my spinal tap that I had quite a while ago...Yes, I need to find out the results! His email reminded me that while ignorance is bliss, I can't live in denial forever. So, I wrote on my To Do List to call Dr. Kay, and at that moment Dr. Kay's secretary called me to schedule an appointment to discuss the results of my test. So, I will find out tomorrow...Sorry that I brought up all of this stuff about MS and then I haven't mentioned it again! I guess I was having fun pretending that it all didn't exist, that the hospital and the whole "leg not working" thing was a dream (or nightmare). I will post the results tomorrow when I get back from my appointment.

On another note, I have officially settled the dates that I will be in the US: June 12 to July 22. I haven't ironed out all the details yet, but I plan on being in Minneapolis at the beginning and end, in San Diego some time in the end of June, in northern California briefly at the beginning of July, and in Yellowstone in early to mid July.

No comments: