Thursday, October 28, 2004

Do I look Thai?

On my last day in Bangkok I went to a photo studio at the mall in Siam Square and some pictures of me taken in Thai traditional style. I don't think I have ever worn so much makeup in my life. The make up artist was a gay Thai man and he kept saying, "Miss USA...beautiful! Miss USA.." It was pretty funny. When he turned my chari around so that I could see my makeup, I was like, "Wow! I look great with this much makeup on!" Then, when I sat closer to the mirror so that he could do my hair, it was very scary. Having that much makeup on is sort of frightening. But, it looks good in pictures. I haven't really ever had pictures like that taken of me, and it was actually kind of hard to maintain the poses they put me in. I think the pictures turned out well though. I am going to give one to Matt for his office so that he can pretend he has a hot Thai girl on the side like so many of the other men do here.


Do I look Thai? Posted by Hello