Monday, October 18, 2004

Bali

Well, we finally made it to Bali! So far it has been very relaxing...nothing but beach, pool, eat, sleep. Oh, and massages. The place we are staying, Fat Yogi's on Poppies Lane 1, is nice and it has a pool with a table and stool in it so that you can eat your breakfast there or get drinks or other things. We had to switch rooms because I was getting WAY too many mosquito bites. I figured it was worth paying a few extra bucks a night for a room with glass windows and AC. (Our first room was 8 dollars a night and the new room is 16 dollars a night.)

I was extremely saddened the other day to find out that Rohit's father has passed away. It hit me like a ton of bricks...I just feel like the world keep crumbling down and it doesn't seem to stop. It is like I am running and fast as I can and the ground is falling away right after I step on it. I wasn't extremely close with Rohit's father, but I think just the fact that people keep leaving permanently and the fact that my family will never be the same is freaking me out and making me feel very unsettled.


Lara at Seminyak Beach Posted by Hello

No comments: