Monday, June 23, 2008

Almost home....

Tongiht is my last night in Chennai...it is hard to believe that I will see Matt in less than 30 hours. Woo hoo!

It has been a tumultuous last few days, full of marathon-length meetings and some tension but luckily it is all over. Hopefully things will progress more smoothly when I am back here in August.

I am actually looking forward to the flight. I love flying! And so far, I love British Airways. I will be in heaven if I get upgraded again, but I am not holding my breath...

The last days of a long trip like this are always sort of surreal...like you can't belive you will actually be home and you can't really pay attention to anything going on cause there is this anticipation that infiltrates everything you are doing. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I didn't have Matt...maybe I wouldn't care as much about heading home?

4 comments:

Tracy said...

safe travels home to matt!
tracy~

Janet said...

When I was working disasters they would tell us the day before we were going home and not before. The reason was they said we lost productivity once we knew we were leaving...so even if Matt weren't waiting for you, just going home gets you excited. I am happy for you. Have a good flight!

Linda said...

I haven't left a comment in a while, but I love to read about your adventures... you have seen so many wonderful things...take care and be safe... (you are very brave!)

Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online clearances
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton handbags
adidas uk
louboutin pas cher
hollister kids
jordan concords
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
nike roshe flyknit
jordans for sale
burberry outlet
fitflops
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade
hollister clothing
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
toms shoes
insanity workout
longchamp handbags
kevin durant shoes 8
cheap jordan shoes
adidas outlet
louis vuitton
vans shoes outlet
gucci outlet
michael kors uk
nike air max 90
oakley outlet
adidas trainers
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors bags
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
20166.14wengdongdong