Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

My sister Maya and I have really bonded through text messaging. Now we are in contact like, twice a week rather than twice a year! Anyway, she texted me that I need to post photos of my Halloween costume. So here it is. I was Sarah Palin. Do you think I look like her?



Matt was much more creative than me. He made his costume himself. He is so crafty! Or, maybe he just didn't know what to do with himself while I was in San Diego for the week preceding Halloween. No, seriously, he is super creative.



We went to a party, and someone else dressed like Hillary Clinton. Perfect photo op!

5 comments:

Bum Atom said...

who won the war sarah

Janet said...

Very good, I like that. I like the color of your hair, too...Matt is amazingly creative if he came up with that...I hate costumes myself, hmm what does that mean?

Diana said...

You look just like her! Great costume!

Linda said...

You are much prettier than Sarah Palin, (or a lot younger, that helps). Cute costume, I love Matts too, very creative. We would love to see you next time you are in San Diego (don't feel bad, I know how it is when you have a limited amount of time). Glad you got to visit with your family.

Linda said...

i think your costume is way cute!!!!! Have you ever watched 13 going on 30? so if you have then am going to be a 6 chick 4 halloween next year!!!! I THINK? BUT ANY WAY WHAT WAS MATT? i am guessig he was some type of plant!


love sarah your cousin