Saturday, November 01, 2008

An Old Friend


Walking Through Harvard Square


A group of Chinese tourists taking photos of Harvard


Matt and Meagan on the Charles River (Notice Matt's pose. He cannot take a normal photo!)

Last weekend we had a visitor: an old friend from Hong Kong who now lives with his wife in England. It was so great to have him with us, although of course, the topic of conversation was primarily Hong Kong! Matt and I are contemplating our next move, and Hong Kong is at the top of our list. So, it was good to sort of hash out and remember all the details with our old friend. Of course, we all commented on how boring our lives are now that we have moved away from Hong Kong! Our friend and his wife are having a baby in December...I am so excited for them! Seeing him made me miss her, because she was my first friend when I moved to Hong Kong.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

you guys are so cute..and that face matt is making!!! too funny!