Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Procrastination!

ABOUT ME: Meagan
I AM: procrastinating studying for a huge mid term
I WANT: to know where I am moving to in January
I HAVE: a very good life
I WISH: my good life could continue closer to family and friends
I HATE: it when people die....no one else in my life is allowed to die till I do
I MISS: my sisters!
I FEAR: being alone, being poor and being paralyzed
I HEAR: Matt getting ready for work
I SEARCH: for what I am supposed to be doing with my life
I WONDER: what is in store for me in the future
I REGRET: not spending more time with Dad at the end
I LOVE: Matt
I FORGIVE: myself...or at least try to
I ACHE: not really at all
I ALWAYS: eat oatmeal and apples for breakfast
I TRY: not to take life too seriously
I AM NOT: driven
I SEEM: friendly...I least I hope that is how I seem!
I KNOW: nothing...who really knows anything?
I FEEL: ready to be OUT OF SCHOOL!!
I DANCE: not as often as I would like
I DREAM: of having a large, loving, healthy family with Matt
I GIVE: gifts randomly and not at the appropriate times
I LISTEN: poorly...I am working on this
I SING: whenever the Sublime song "Santeria" comes on the radio
I LAUGH: as often as a I can
I CAN'T: do supta kurmasana...I have been trying for a month now
I WRITE: far to many school papers
I CRY: all the time! I'm ok with it...it feels better afterwards but can be embarrassing.
I SLEEP: early
I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized or practical
I SEE: my messy house
I LOSE: money and time
I CONFUSE: myself?
I NEED: a plan...what am I doing with my life?
I SHOULD: start living more in the presesnt and worrying about the future

No comments: