Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things about Matt that I obviously don't know.

Before the bridal shower, Grandma had emailed Matt a list of questions and I was supposed to guess his answer. I guess I won't be bored for the rest of my life because I obviously have a lot to learn about Matt!

1. If you could be a super here, who would it be?
Matt: The Tick (she will never get that one)
Me: He was right, I had no clue.

2. What is your favorite feature about Meagan?
Matt: Her eyes and smile (toss up)
Me: My mom guessed this one right...all I could think of were things you aren't supposed to say!

3. What was your first impression of Meagan?
Matt: Cute little La Jolla girl.
Me: I had no idea...I thought maybe a little girl that hangs out with his sister's old friends.

4. Who made the first move in your relationship?
Matt: I say me/she will say her.
Me: He knows me too well, I said me!

5. Where was your first kiss?
Matt: At a rave in San Francisco.
Me: I got this one right!!!

6. What is your biggest pet peeve about Meagan?
Matt: She never forgets anything and won't let things go.
Me: I was under the impression that I am perfect and Matt could never be peeved with me, haha!

7. How many children do you want?
Matt: 2
Me: I thought he wanted 3. I am sad to learn he wants 2.

8. What are you most afraid of?
Matt: Something bad happening to Meagan. O ya, and snakes too.
Me: I thought he would say something about me becoming an obsessive super soccer mom when I have kids. But his answer is so much nicer!

9. Who is you favorite female celebrity?
Matt: Rachel Ray because she looks like Meagan.
Me: I thought he would say Lindsay Lohan. His answer was far worse because he knows I hate it when people say I look like Rachel Ray.

10. Who is your favorite rock group/artist?
Matt: All time is Nine Inch Nails.
Me: I got this one right!

11. Who was your first girlfriend.
Matt: Meagan. Honestly.
Me: I got this one right!

12. What is your favorite thing to do?
Matt: Play soccer and go traveling with Meagan.
Me: I am not sure what I answered but I am sure it was wrong. His answer was sweet though!

13. What is your favorite TV show?
Matt: South Park
Me: I said the Daily Show but I should have said South Park...he loves it.

14. What is the first movie you saw together?
Matt: No clue. Ask her about Blair Witch 2 though.
Me: I also had no clue. I will have to post about Blair Witch 2 some other time... it is a long story!

15. What sports did you play in high school?
Matt: Soccer and ultimate frisbee.
Me: I said soccer but I didn't know about ultimate frisbee...I thought that was college.

16. What is your dream car?
Matt: Old school ferrari testerosa. I will pay money if she got this one right.
Me: He knows me too well. I had no idea...I said that he prefers to walk and so doesn't want a car....haha...oh wait, that is me!

17. What is your favorite kind of soda pop?
Matt: coke
Me: I got this one right!

18. When was Meagan the maddest at you?
Matt: She never gets mad at me because I am perfect.
Me: I don't remember what I said, but it definitely wasn't that!

19. What animal would you compare Meagan to?
Matt: A koala -- small, big eyes, very cute, kind of slow moving, but has some nasty claws and has been known to use them.
Me: A cat...but I like his answer more!

20. What was your most embarrassing moment around Meagan?
Matt: I think it was the time I almost fainted because she had broken her foot and was fainting. I still have no clue why that happened. I still feel like an idiot for that one.
Me: I said it as the time we were in Hong Kong and he was trying to wake board and he couldn't stand up and everyone was staring at him from the boat. But that other thing was embarrassing too!

2 comments:

Diana said...

You two are so cute! I love the answers you both gave. Congratulations again!

Janet said...

I think you know each other very well, but it is interesting things that never seem to surface. It is good to have a little mystery anyway.