Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Commercial Break

I have added four new blogs to my sidebar...

The first is the blog of the founder of my cooking club, Diana Moffo. If you want to hear about our cooking club sessions from another point of view, or Boston life, read the blog Gingerale.

The next blog is a travelogue of our Boston friends, Greg and Mekayla. They both took a year off of work and are traveling though Australia and New Zealand. Very exciting! I am looking forward to lots of good pictures. I am extremely sad that they are gone so soon after we met them!

The third is a new blog from my Aunt Maria...now that her dream house is complete, she has abandoned that blog and started a new, personal blog. I love her blog name... Life Sentences.

The fourth is a blog by Tracy, and woman that lives in Grass Valley and loves both yoga and India.

I will continue posting about India soon...whether people want to see it or not!