Tuesday, August 22, 2006




I went to Grandma's house and was lucky to see the whole Hardy family! The Pulsiphers had a boat and we went wakeboarding. It was so much fun! I actually was able to stand up and was really impressed with myself. That sounds horrible, but it is true...I had tried to wakeboard in Hong Kong and decided that it was futile to attempt it. Maybe it was Gary's detailed instruction, or maybe I was just more relaxed because I was with my family...anyway, I am very excited about it!

We also went down to see the Valkos' new house. It is almost done, and it was looking gorgeous. It looks like a luxurious mountain home...it will be so nice for them when they can move in. It is phenomenal to me that they built the house from top to bottom as a family and they can live in it.