Monday, March 27, 2006

Maybe I AM bipolar...

Both of the things I just ranted about on this blog (my oatmeal breakfast and how much I hate going to class) I now don't feel the same way about at all! It is like writing such strong feelings down negated them in some way or made those feelings less strong...

Now, I am slightly bored with my oatmeal breakfast. After TWO YEARS, I am all of a sudden bored with it!! Amazing. Strangely, it is tasting too sweet to me all of a sudden even though I don't put sugar in and I switched to the most tart kind of apple I can find. I am now thinking of switching to cranberries to limit the sweetness.

About my Chinese class...now I don't dread like I had been. After I wrote that blog last time I had a really bad attitude about going to class, but I had to because we had a dictation. I called poor Matt up at work and told him all about how boring class was and how I never wanted to go and it was too slow and that I wanted them to just give me the exam early so that I could leave...But then, all of a sudden, class wasn't that bad.

All I can say is, no wonder Matt is always saying, "Jesus, you are freaking bipolar!" Luckily I am with Matt, the most laid back, steady, consistent man in the universe.

No comments: