Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ruthless Crab Eater

I have said it before...the best thing about KL was the food! It was so delicious! And, there was lots of crab to eaten, which is one of my favorite things. I think the pictures below are pretty funny....there is one of me sitting down at the street stall before our meal, very serenely and properly...then, once the piles of crab and king prawns is brought, there is a mad frenzy of cracking crab legs, digging out flesh with chopsticks, and licking of fingers. Haha! Matt and I are terrible together, cause he is a really fast eater, and when crab is at stake, I feel like I had better speed up so that it isn't all gone by the time I want more!


Meagan about to unleash her voracious crab-eating capabilities Posted by Hello


The wreckage of our feast Posted by Hello