Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Taking Back Sunday


Meagan, Kevin and Christine...WOW, I HAVE A HUGE MOUTH!


This weekend there was a free concert at Downtown Crossing, and the band was called Taking Back Sunday. I am starting to feel really old, I have never heard of that band! They must be popular though cause there were tons of teenagers running around, singing a long and acting "tough". There was a huge crowd and it was a lot of fun even though we couldn't see anything. People were sitting in the trees, and Matt scared a little boy by grabbing his shoe and running off with it...he gave it back though, cause the boy looked extremely concerned!


We went with Matt's old high school friend from Eureka and his girlfriend. We went to a place called Sissy K's for dinner before the concert and it was good despite the fact that they covered my mussels with Parmesan cheese. I had thought it was a white wine sauce...oh well.

No comments: