Saturday, September 09, 2006

Still Unpacking...


My previous post about all of Dad's books was very melodramatic...but still, it IS a lot of work, and I do feel slightly overwhelmed since I am also starting school again. Things are getting better and Matt and I are strting to feel very at home in our apartment. It is going to look great! About the book issue...I am having someone come to appraise his books, and maybe buy some of them. At least then I will know if they are worth any thing or not...If he buys them that is great, I will sell the ones about subjects I am less interested in. If he doesn't, then I will give some to charity and keep the ones I like.

Matt painted the office. (It used to be the second bedroom but when our stuff arrived we realized that we had only put Dad's bed in storage, not our own! Sorry, any potential visitors out there!) We chose the color Straw...Hopefully it will help keep me cheerful in the long winter months. Matt did a great job painting and the room looks beautiful with the white trim and the wood furniture.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love the color!