Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Oriental Resort

These are some pictures of the hotel that we stayed in and where the Sasha show was. It was pretty nice, one of the nicer hotels that I have stayed in. Our villa was sort of far from the restaurant and other facilities but the room was big and comfortable and had a huge balcony. I think the place must be packed in the summer, but when we were there it was pretty much empty except for a few Sasha fans. Alot of the facilities were closed for the off season, like the pool and the other restaurants, but it was kept immaculately so t sort of had the feeling of the hotel in The Shining. The retaurant served up some pretty disgusting western food. I ordered french toast and that was a huge mistake. It was white, crustless bread folded in two and deep fried. When you pressed into it with your fork, oil would leak out of it. Of course, I ate it anyway, because the waitresses would get really flustered and confused about everything and I was tired after the show, so I didn't want to deal with trying to explain that I wanted to order an additional meal. I probably should have though, because my stomach still turns when I think of it.


The Oriental Resort in Guangzou Posted by Hello



Our Villa at the Oriental Resort Posted by Hello

No comments: