Thursday, November 25, 2004

MacLehose Trail

Yesterday I went on a hike in the New Territories with my friends from the At Home group. We did stage three of the MacLehose Trail and it was gorgeous. The weather here is nice and cool right now, which is perfect hiking weather. I made it out with just a few mosquito bites so I feel pretty good about that.

Today I getting ready for the Philippines, and I am very excited! I booked our hotel today for our stay in Manila tonight. We have to take two planes to get to Panglao Island, and only one plane per day flies between Panglao Island and Manila, so we have to wait over night. While I was searching the internet for how to call the Philippines from Hong Kong, I came across this website. You can think of it what you will. It is interesting to say the least.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving back home! I am really sad to be missing it this year. I am going to try to rustle up some pumpkin pie and turkey for Matt and I to eat for dinner before we get on our plane to Manila.



Hiking the MacLehose Trail Posted by Hello

No comments: