Friday, June 01, 2007

Spring Flowers

I've noticed that a lot of bloggers who live in areas with Winter post pictures of flowers on their blog when Spring rolls around. I always thought, "Ya, ya, it's spring, we get it." But now that I have successfully made it through my first New England Winter (with snow and everything!), I see the need to post pictures of flowers. They are everywhere, all of a sudden! It is amazing and beautiful! We have been living for months in an extremely grey city...it was almost inhumane. But now there is color and warmth again and I can almost forget how long the winter seemed. Plus, there is still Fall, which is so gorgeous here, before Winter rolls around again. Yay!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janet said...

I have some rhododendrons that just have leaves each year and never bloom (your top picture) I wonder what that is about??? My gardening is pathetic.

Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
cheap nike shoes sale
ralph lauren outlet
nike store
michael kors handbags sale
chaussure louboutin
polo outlet
armani exchange
hermes belts
instyler max 2