Friday, April 11, 2008


When I was in SD for Brieanne's wedding, it was just me, my mom, Maya and Makayla. The house felt so empty without Rohit, Marissa and Malini! It was neat though, actually, because everything was calm and I got to spend more time with the three that were home. Strangely, one of the most fun parts of the visit was taking Maya to school on Monday. We stopped at Starbucks so she could get a croissant, and we saw her classmate there with her dad. So, we sat down and talked to them about school and life and what they were doing this summer...it was so relaxed and fun...I was envisioning my future life as a mom. Of course, I know it is a lot of work (I have seen my mom in action!) but I can't wait. Hopefully my kids will be as great and my sisters. (They'll be electric white in comparison, but I guess I will get used to it!)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Meagan~
You have such a beautiful family! I loved all the photos and I am SO looking forward to when you do announce that you are going to be a Mommie!
xxoo Tracy

Janet said...

Love the picture!!!