Monday, November 27, 2006




Matt and I went to the Biodome in Montreal. Inside the Biodome, there are four different ecological zones and the animals that correspond to those zones. It was pretty fun. My favorite part was watching the penguins swim around. We also went up the Olympic Tower. IT was a great view, but all I could think is, Wow, Montreal is flat! And grey! Because it is winter, all the leaves were off the trees.

I am sure all of the Yeckels know Grandma and Grandpa's poster collection in the living room from all of their travels...They have a poster from the Insectarium in Montreal, and I had always wanted to go to there. This weekend I had my chance! Matt and I went to the Insectarium and the Botanical Gardens. It think the Botanical Gardens are better seen in the summer...all the trees were bare and the flower beds were covered with tarps! The green houses were still worth looking at though...I guess we will have to go back in the summer.


Matt getting eaten by a spider.


Matt with the bare trees in the Botanical Gardens.

No comments: