Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Few Updates

I haven't blogged for a long time....

Matt has got a really good job a couple of weeks ago. Two companies were actually fighting over him! It was amazing! It was a really hard choice for him (a start up versus an established company) but he ended up choosing Broadcom. They make chips that are used in various things, including the mp3 players that he used to make for RCA. It is a good job, but unfortunately it is in Andover so he had to buy a car. This week he bougth the cutest thing, a Mazda Six! It is silver and adorable. The other thing about his jobis that he will be spending 25 % of his time in Japan and Korea since one of his main accounts will be Toshiba. He has his first trip soon...I am just hoping that he is not gone for Halloween or for when his sister and her boyfriend are here to visit in two weeks.

I am in school and I like it but I am very busy. I got a job on a research project...basically I go around to poor elderly Chinese people in their home and take their weight and measurements and record everything they ate for the past 24 hours. This is going to be hard because I have to do all of this in Mandarin. We will see if it works out in the end...I haven't had my first home visit yet but I will let you know next week how it goes.

Other than that, Matt and I are off to North Conway, New Hampshire this weekend to see the Fall Foliage! I am very excited!

No comments: