Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well, since the whole family is doing it....


My Bloginality is INFP!

Matt's Bloginality is ENTJ!

Grandma and Maria both posted their bloginality, so I had to do it too. Then, I forced Matt to do it.

We both just read our personality types, and we both agreed that we are definitely like our types. My type says that my career should be in a field that helps make the world a better place (I like to think I am in that type of field!) and Matt's said that he should be a CEO or an entrepreneur.

Of course, as usual, it says that our personalities are not matched well for romance. These types of things always say that...our horoscopes say we are a really bad match. But...we have been together for over 7 years and it has been great...I think we are a perfect match.

No comments: