Thursday, September 27, 2007

Candy candy ...oh, and hiking too


Matt and I decided to try to recreate our trip to New Hampshire to see the Fall foliage...bt I should know better than that...never try to recreate a good memory! It is has been really warm here, so none of the leaves had changed! We still had a great time though...We hiked and stayed in a cheap hotel, sat in the hot tub, and did NOTHING. It was great because I have been SO stressed this semester, with the wedding planning, school, work, starting my MS medication, and my yoga teacher training. It is too much!











One of the best parts of our trip was the visit to Chutter's candy store in Littleton. Supposedly they have the longest candy counter in the US. It was pretty long, I will admit that! They had a great seletion. I was thinking the whole time that my Grandma Janet would have loved it. They had a big licorice selection, so of course I had to take a picture for her.
Can you tell which candy bag is mine, and which is Matt's? Mine is the one on the right: I love licorice and Jordan almonds. You can't see the big bag of jelly bellies that I also bought. I love buttered popcorn flavored jelly bellies. Yum! Matt's bag has lots of malt balls and gummy candies, neither of which I like. We have completely opposite taste buds, it is bizarre. Basically, there is zero overlap in foods that we like. Oh wait, except hard boiled eggs. We both like those.

No comments: