Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Aaaahhhh...home

Matt and I are now back in Hong Kong, after being gone for 18 days. It feels good to be home, even if will only be for about a week. I leave for Beijing on the 13th, but I have a lot to do in the next week!

Everytime I come back to the Hong Kong airport I have a serious "Aaaahhh" moment. The Hong Kong airport is the nicest airport in the world, as far as I am concerned. It is clean, efficient and workers are friendly. Everything runs smoothly and you can practically eat off the floor it is so shiny and clean.

When we got back into our apartment it was a steamy, pungent sauna because we had been gone for so long and had turned off all the air conditioners and the dehumidifier. I turned the dehumidifier on when we got home and after just 3 or 4 hours, it was completely full of water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like sewing pattern on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Read Faster Than Ever

XOXO me said...

Whoah! those are weird comments...